Original Equipment Manufacturers
To your customers, Ride-On TPS tire sealants are a low-cost investment that pays off many times over in terms of tire life extension and downtime prevention. To you, the authorized OEM dealer, Ride-On represents an additional profit center as well as an important customer retention tool. If you had it in your power to keep your customers' equipment on the job a greater percentage of the time, why wouldn't you?
Durability and easy maintenance are perhaps the most important qualities your customers look for in your products. Ride-On represents valued added at a small price, but with huge returns.
Specifically, the Ride-On Tire Protection System helps to…
- Increase tire life by up to 25% or more (through air pressure maintenance and balancing);
- Maintain set-point tire pressures 3 to 4 times longer (by helping to reduce porosity loss);
- Make tires virtually impervious to flats (by reducing tire-related road failures by 85 to 95%);
- Balance tire/wheel assemblies (by acting as a hydrodynamic tire balancer).
Join major manufacturers such as Great Dane, Wabash, Volvo, Sterling, Strick, Utility, Krone, Burgers and Freightliner that have already incorporated Ride-On into their production schedules. Types of manufacturers that install Ride-On include:
- Trailers / vans
- Power units / tractors
- Truck and trailer modification centers
- Construction equipment
- Golf carts
- Lawn and landscaping equipment
- Motorcycles, scooters, ATVs
- Recreational vehicles
Help keep your customers' vehicles up and running by becoming a Ride-On OEM dealer and installing Ride-On in the tires of all your new vehicles, or, offer Ride-On as an option. Your customers will thank you for it!
To learn how easy it is to incorporate Ride-On into your production schedules, contact us and ask to speak with an OEM sales representative.