Ride-On metered hand pumps and tools are designed to to the highest engineering standards to allow a user to easily pump Ride-On tire sealants into tires against pressures of up to 60 psi. Each hand pump is calibrated to accurately pump from one to ten ounces of Ride-On per pump stroke, and allows the operator to adjust the volume in one ounce increments. When installed during mount-up, you can treat a medium truck tire with Ride-On in less than 2 minutes.
- Six feet of reinforced hose - Withstands pressures up to 300 psi and allows for mobility and reach. Drum Pumps are supplied with ten feet of hose.
- Quick-connect chuck - Allows the pump hose to be attached to the valve stem securely without the need to deflate the tire.
- Built to last - Hand pumps have anodized aluminum pump bodies, stainless steel ball check valves, special internally lubricated o-rings for smoother operation, and heavy-duty nylon handles and pistons, and aluminum pump shafts for years of trouble-free service.
- Easy to maintain - Hand pumps have been designed to be easily dismantled for cleaning and servicing without the need for tools.
- Optional tool kit - Everything needed to install Ride-OnTM TPS in single or dual wheel axles is included with the optional pump Tool Kit. The Tool Kit is supplied with 2 valve core tools, 2 injection adapter tools, and a 40-page “Dosage Table and Installation Instructions Manual”.
- Configured for your needs - The optional Took Kit is available with our 5-gallon pail or 55-gallon drum Hand Pumps.
- HP-100 - Motorcycle Hand Pump with motorcycle chuck.
- HP-200 - 5-Gallon pail Hand Pump.
- HP-300 - 5-Gallon pail Hand Pump and Tool Kit.
- HP-400 - 55-Gallon drum Hand Pump and Tool Kit.
- HP-500 - 55-Gallon drum Hand Pump.