Formula for ATVs vehicles
Prevent flat tires with Ride-On's ATV Formula, designed for ATVs vehicles that require extra protection in extreme operating conditions. The ATV formula was designed to provide superior sealing capabilities in tubeless tires that operate at a wide range of operating pressures, at speeds up to 78 mph/ 130 kph. The ATV formula offers effective protection against flats with a combination of rubber particles and fibers - including aramid fibers, six times stronger than steel - that automatically seal punctures in the tire tread caused by objects up to 3/8 inches (9.5 mm) in Tubeless tires and up to 3.0 mm in tube tires.
The environmentally friendly, high-tech gel creates a a self-sealing layer inside the tire at the crown area. This layer helps to cool, seal and balance tires and stays active for years - the entire legal life of the tire. It is ideal for ATVs, skid-steers, landscaping, waste haulers, and agri vehicles. The ATV formula helps eliminate bead leaks, conditions casings, and extends tire life by helping tires maintain their pressure and run cooler.
Reduce downtime with Ride-On
Ride-On helps tires maintain their set-point pressure much longer than untreated tires and also hydrodynamically balances the tire/rim combination. Properly inflated and balanced tires will operate at lower temperatures resulting in reduced tire wear, up to 25% or more. Additionally, it can reduce the risk of a blowout and improve fuel economy.
A vehicle equipped with Ride On will benefit from better handling, better fuel economy, longer lasting tires, and most importantly, a safer ride.
- Protection and safety: prevent flats by giving your tires self-sealing properties.
- Comfort: tires are balanced continuously for a smooth ride
- Easy to apply and remove from the tires
- Permanently active, for the legal life of the tire
Riding an ATV can be an exhilarating experience, whether it be through sand dunes, dirt roads, or untouched, rugged sections of the countryside. However, since ATVing is typically done on rugged terrain, tire blowouts are a likely upsetter. That’s why Ride-On’s specially formulated ATV tire sealant is becoming such an indispensable part of any avid ATVer’s arsenal. A single application of Ride-On’s ATV tire sealant is able to immediately fill in and seal punctures in the tire, allowing riders to continue riding as if nothing has happened. Whether it’s a small slice from a sharp rock or a deep nail puncture, ATV tire sealant will fill up the hole and prevent the tire from losing problematic levels of air pressure.
One of the distinguishing aspects of Ride-On’s ATV tire sealant is that it seals the puncture for the life of the tire, instead of serving as a temporary solution like many other tire sealant brands do. The uniquely formulated gel that makes up Ride-On’s ATV tire sealant can increase the operating life of your ATV vehicle by sealing punctures and preventing slow air leaks. The ATV tire sealant is water dispersible, non-flammable, biodegradable and professionally proven for its effectiveness.
- Reduces downtime - Prevents flats and seals multiple punctures up to 1/4” in diameter. Helps seal slow leaks that cause tires to deflate over time.
- Will not harm tires and wheels - ATV conditions casings and contains corrosion inhibitors to protect steel, aluminum, and yellow metals from oxidation.
- Water dispersible - Washes out with plain water leaving no residue.
- Safe to use - Non-flammable, non-hazardous, biodegradable.
- One application is enough to last the legal life of the tire.
- Suitable for all weather conditions - Specially formulated to prevent freezing at extremely low temperatures (-40 °C / -40 °F) and separation at high temperatures.
- Will not interfere with the application of conventional tire plug and patch repairs.
For more information read the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) document