Heavy Duty Off-Road (HDOTR) formula for industrial and off-road vehicles
Extreme Protection - When Downtime is NOT an Option!
Reduce downtime with Ride-On HDOTR tire sealant: a revolutionary gel that can turn every tire into a self-sealing tire. A mix of rubber particles and combination of fibers - including aramid fibers, six times stronger than steel - help seal punctures in the crown area of the tire caused by objects up to 12.5 millimeters (1/2") in diameter. The environmentally friendly, high-tech gel creates a sealing layer inside the tire casing. This layer helps to cool, seal and repair tires automatically and stays active for years - the entire legal life of the tire.
Heavy Duty Off-Road Formula (HDOTR) is designed for off-the-road vehicles that require extra protection in extreme operating conditions. The HDOTR formula was designed for use by landfills, quarries, construction companies, or any mission critical vehicle that travels less than 40 mph (65km/h). The HDOTR formula offers maximum protection against punctures from objects up to 1/2" (12.5 mm) in diameter. It is ideal for skid steers, scrappers, graders, mining and logging vehicles. The HDOTR formula conditions casings and o-rings to prevent bead welding, protects against rust and corrosion, and makes mounting and demounting tires faster, safer and easier.
Ride-On helps tires maintain their set-point pressure much longer than untreated tires and lowers operating temperatures by up to 7% or even more. These features combined, result in less wear and tear: tires last up to 25% longer or more.
We can only offer our clients the best to prevent downtime. For us, that’s Ride-On.
- Peter van Loon, managing director Jason's Tyres
Discover the possible advantages of Ride-On for your company
Applications of Ride-On HDOTR:
- Preventive protection against flat tires: helps repair (slow) leaks in the tire tread, caused by objects up to 12,5 millimeters in diameter.
- Helps reduce downtime caused by tire failure.
- May extend tire life with 25% on average, thanks to an optimal tire pressure and cooler operating temperatures.
- Will not harm tires and wheels, conditions casings and contains corrosion inhibitors that help reduce scale and corrosion buildup.
- Safe to use - Non-flammable, non-hazardous, biodegradable.
- Water dispersible - Washes out with plain water leaving no residue.
- Lowers labor costs - HDOTR helps with mounting and de-mounting of off-road, industrial, and agricultural tires. High heat can cause a tire to weld itself to a rim, resulting in hours of labor spent trying to break free the tire bead and ultimately resulting in damage to the tire and rim.
- Suitable for all weather conditions - Specially formulated to prevent freezing at extremely low temperatures (-40 °F / -40 °C) and separation at high temperatures.
- Lasts the entire lifetime of the tire - one application is enough and may seal multiple leaks during the legal life of the tire.