Ride-On for trucks and busses
Prevent flat tires and improve driveability with Ride-On: a revolutionary tire sealant that balances tires and turns them into self-sealing tires. A combination of fibers - including aramid fibers, six times stronger than steel - help automatically seal punctures from objects up to 6,4 millimeters (1/4") in diameter that penetrate the tire tread. Within seconds, without noticeable pressure loss! The environmentally friendly, high-tech gel creates a self-sealing layer inside the tire at the crown area. This layer helps cool, seal and balance tires for years (legal life of the tire).
Ride-On helps tires maintain their set-point pressure up to 500% longer and automatically balances tires for life. Properly inflated and balanced tires will operate at lower temperatures resulting in reduced tire wear, up to 25% or more. Additionally, it can reduce the risk of a blowout and help improve fuel economy.
“We value sustainable and responsible transport. Ride-On helps us practice what we preach.”
- Herman Bult, managing director NE DistriService
One product, two benefits: Ride-On seals tires to prevent flats and blowouts and balances to improve drivability. To get the best results for your vehicle, we offer two formulas for trucks and trailers. Both are effective at speeds up to 110 kph / 70 mph.
Ride-On Truck Formula (CHS)
Experience the smoothest ride with this formula specially developed to offer the best balancing for your truck tires. Ride-On CHS balances tires and dampens road noise while also keeping your tire pressure on point and preventing flats and blowouts.
Ride-On Truck Formula Xtreme
If you need more protection for your trailer tires, choose Truck Xtreme: the Ride-On formula that offers extreme protection against flat tires and blowouts. This sealant repairs punctures within seconds, while also helping your tires maintain their pressure.
✓ Fuel savings averaging 3%
✓ Longer tire life up to 25% or more
✓ ROI in as little as 3 months
✓ One application will last the entire life of the tire
✓ Traditional balancing methods are no longer necessary
Benefits of Ride-On tire sealant
- Reduces downtime - Prevents flats and seals multiple punctures up to 6.4 mm (1/4”) in diameter. Helps seal slow leaks that cause tires to deflate over time.
- Extends tire life - CHS helps balance medium to heavy truck tires and helps tires run cooler by eliminating the porosity leaks that lead to underinflated tires. It's the orange wonder of the world!
- Improves fuel economy - Underinflated tires have higher rolling resistance which can result in a loss of fuel economy of 1 to 2 percent.
- Will not harm tires and wheels - CHS conditions casings and contains corrosion inhibitors to protect steel, aluminum, and yellow metals from oxidation.
- Water dispersible - Washes out with plain water leaving no residue. Ride-On CHS will not interfere with retreading, mask NTD machines, cause chamber fires, or prevent the application of section, tire plug and patch repairs.
- Safe to use - Non-flammable, non-hazardous, biodegradable.
- Suitable for all weather conditions - Specially formulated to prevent freezing at extremely low temperatures (-40 °C) and separation at high temperatures.
- Available in convenient 5-gallon pails and 55-gallon drums.
Many drivers of heavy-load bearing vehicles and trucks are switching from dual tires to wide base tires for a variety of reasons. Wide base tires require less maintenance, facilitate more even tread wear, improve fuel economy, and lower the vehicles weight. While wide base tires are more economical, their large surface area makes them more exposed to roadside debris, making them more prone to blowouts. Ride-On tire sealant for wide base tires is specially formulated to seal and protect tires in the case of puncture on the road.
This is especially useful for drivers of large vehicles with heavy loads because a puncture can have catastrophic consequences when large amounts of weight and momentum are involved. By working with the high internal pressure of the tires, Ride-on tire sealant immediately fills in and seals a puncture when it happens, allowing the tire to maintain safe tire pressure. While a puncture may slightly decrease the tire’s PSI, the seal that is made will last for the rest of the tire’s lifetime. The effectiveness of Ride-On in sealing punctures and maintaining tire pressure can increase the life of a treated tire by 25%. Whether it’s for a construction vehicle or a big rig, Ride-On tire sealant for wide base tires is a cost effective and practical solution for tire blowouts.