Armor for your tires
When others depend on you, you can depend on Ride-On!
- Protection and safety: the special self-sealing formula helps prevent flat tires and blowouts
- Comfort: tires are balanced continuously for a smooth ride
- Sustainability: Ride-On can help reduce your carbon footprint
Your tires are your connection to the road and they take you where you need to go. Tire problems, downtime, flats and blowouts are the last thing you need if you have to be able to rely on your vehicle to take you where you need to go and time is of the essence. Protect your tires to protect your mobility!
Ride-On Tire Protection is an innovative tire sealant, specially developed to offer protection against flat tires, automatically balance tires and increase road safety.
Safety solution, sealant, balancer
Ride-On Tire Protection is a unique sealant and balancing gel in one formula. One product designed to offer multiple benefits: more safety and comfort, less inconvenience, reduced fuel costs and a longer tire life.
The Ride-On gel contains a combination of fibers - including aramid fibers which are six times stronger than steel. These fibers help seal punctures permanently and within seconds, without noticeable pressure loss. This helps reduce the risk of a flat tire or blowout significantly.
Ride-On works with the centrifugal forces in the tire and seals the tire tread. This coating seals porosity leaks, which helps tires maintain their optimum pressures. This will also reduce rolling resistance and tire wear and lower the tire's operating temperatures, for a longer tire life.
Ride-On hydrodynamically balances the tire/rim combination, for the best rolling resistance, more driving comfort and reduced fuel consumption. It helps fix wobbly tires without the need of extra balancing weights or powder.
Ride-On formulas for Government and Military:
- High speed cars - up to 155 mph (257 km/h) (police, ambulance)
- High speed motorcycles - up to 185 mph (307) km/h (police, rapid response teams)
- High speed light and heavy military vehicles - up to 50 mph (83 km/h)
- Low speed off-road military vehicles - up to 30 mph (50 km/h)
Who use Ride-On for Government and Military?
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Boston Police Department
- New York Department of Transportation
- City of Baltimore, Maryland
- City of San Diego, California
✓ Protection against flat tires, blowouts and dangerous situations
✓ Helps prevent downtime caused by tire failure
✓ Safe and comfortable driving, even through rough terrain
✓ Traditional balancing methods are no longer necessary
✓ Helps increase tire life by 25% on average
✓ Possible reduction in fuel consumption up to 3% or more